HOMEBIOGRAPHY RESUMEDESIGN TEAMS FAVE LINKS

Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Twas The Night Before Christmas....


Hi just sharing my post from the Sassy Scrapper blog.

************


I hope everybody is prepared for however they Celebrate
the season.
From me, I'd like to wish that you all have a joyous and peaceful Christmas.
Christmas Eve is upon us now and so today I have my 
Family's Christmas Photo taken on Christmas Eve 2013.  
I used the Websters Pages - All That Glitters collection for this page.

Available in the Sassy Scrapper Store here




I was so happy with how this page came about. 
Clean and simple, no paint or ink anywhere - very unusaul for me but I like the design - and it all came together so quickly.  Perhaps it's that time of the year, too busy 
for anything too complicated!

I love the limited colour palette too and must thank my Daughter for her super
Colour Splash editing of the photo. She did a fab job! Thank you Miss M. x






Merry Christmas to all.
Cheers

Leonie Neal-Dawson
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous layout! Love the stars on the side, and great photo! And I hope you have had a wonderful Christmas Day!

    ReplyDelete