HOMEBIOGRAPHY RESUMEDESIGN TEAMS FAVE LINKS

Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Sassy Scrappers July Mood Board


Hello bloggers.
stopping by today to share a new mood board I designed for 
the Sassy Scrappers July Challenge.
I really enjoyed putting this board together, searching for just the right images and mix of colours.
Gold is definitely the 'IN' thing at the moment and minty/aqua colours are right on trend as well.
I've been wanting to use that quote for a while on a scrap page so I was
quite happy to find it in brush script.
Gotta love Pinterest, hey?!



Funny thing is in the end I didn't end up using that quote 
so I may just have to make another page.  
Which I'm kind of looking forward to using this board again!!
Here's the page that I did come up with for the mood board.


I used the Flyaway paper collection from 13@rts, 
fussy cutting some of the elements from the paper to use as my embellishments.


For the background I did some stencilling with a Prima doily stencil using a mix of gold paint
and gel medium.  
Then I added lots of splats and drips with Prima colour bloom in soft teal.





I hope this mood board inspires you to join in this month at Sassy.
There's a store voucher up for grabs!

These are some of the products from Sassy Scrapper that I used on my page.



 Prima Color Bloom Sparkling Pastels Soft TealColour Shine Spritz Mint Green 2ozColour Shine Spritz Gold Lame 2oz

Fly Away Day Fly High  Paper 12x12Fly Away Day Days and Nights Paper 12x12
  



Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous mood board, and your layout is absolutely fabulous! Really love the background and gold is an amazing textured color to use. Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that board and your page is fab. Hope I can find the time to play :)

    ReplyDelete