HOMEBIOGRAPHY RESUMEDESIGN TEAMS FAVE LINKS

Thursday, April 3, 2014

Scrap Around The World - April Mood Board

Hello bloggers, thank you for stopping by my blog. :)
I have my page for Scrap Around The World to share with you today.

I quite often find pictures on our iCloud account that the kids have taken with their iPods.
Some of them are hilarious but I particularly liked these ones of my Daughter taking some selfies.



Here's the board I based my page around.
I went with the colours obviously plus the glasses theme, and I also used the crackle image
using a similar texture stamp on my background. 



 Some close-ups.



Thanks Tarrah McLean for the wood veneer sunglasses.  xx
They were the perfect finishing touch.
I love them!



 Here's a close up of the crackle stamp from KaiserCraft.



 Another wood veneer this one is from A Piece of Cake Designs.





 And another pair of sunnies! Why not!? Had them in the stash for ages so I may as well
use them!

Below are all the prizes up for grabs if you participate in our challenge.
1ST PRIZE  $50+ Cocoa Daisy Package plus free postage!

2ND PRIZE - Gift voucher for Mixed Media Place

3RD PRIZE - Scrapmatts Chipboard valued at $25!

4TH PRIZE - KIT BY 3RD EYE CRAFT

5TH PRIZE - A random selection of Purple Pumpkin products, to the value of $15.


The deadline for this challenge is  WEDNESDAY 30th April 2014.
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. What did we do before selfies!!hehe! these photos are gorgeous.. love the fun she is having!! and love your back ground and take on the mood board.. fabulous layout!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent article. Very interesting to read. I really love to read such a nice article. Thanks! keep rocking. Scrap Metal Sydney

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have read all the comments and suggestions posted by the visitors for this article are very fine,We will wait for your next article so only.Thanks! https://www.scrapmetalsydney.com/scrap-metal-prices/

    ReplyDelete