HOMEBIOGRAPHY RESUMEDESIGN TEAMS FAVE LINKS

Monday, August 26, 2013

Exciting news!! Like, REALLY, REALLY exciting news!

I have the most exciting news to share!
 
No it's beyond exciting, its thrilling and amazing and... well I just can't find enough 
words to express how ecstatically happy I am about this.

I made the Guest Design Team for 
Faber-Dastell Design Memory Craft
September 2013-January 2014.

  Photobucket


I'm still finding it just a tad surreal, well lets be honest when I found out last week I felt like I'd 
entered the twilight zone!  I mean really?! Out of over 80 applications from all over the world I was chosen as one of twelve to work with and showcase these amazing products.

I had applied for the previous Guest team and didn't make it and up until a couple of weeks before 
the deadline for this teams' application I was undecided as to whether I should apply or not.
In the end though I ended up creating a layout I was super happy 
with and used that as my application piece. 

Anyhow, so I knew the date the team was being announced, and when I hadn't 
heard anything back I thought 
  I would just pop over to the Design Memory Craft blog and 
check who made the team.

Well I got the shock of all shocks when I saw my name and blog link 
on the list of twelve new Guest Designers.  
I had that page open all day on my browser and must have clicked back to it at least fifty times throughout the day to just check that 'heck yeah that really is my name!!' LOL.

Now I am just so eager to get creating and sharing all the things I love about Faber-Castell products.
There are links on the  Design Memory Craft blog to all the talented ladies I get to work along side.

Oh and I shall be back very soon with lots of scrappy shares from the wonderful weekend I had creating in the Hunter Valley at Camp Mojo 2013.




Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations Leonie. That is wonderful news. I am sure you are going to create beautiful things. Cant wait to see :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Leonie that is the most brilliant news I've heard all day!! Super, super happy for you!!! I have that on my list for next year. Still too intimidated and over-busy to try out right now so will learn from you LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Leonie ... so well deserved ... you will rock these wonderful products and I look forwards to seeing your designs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How awesome & exciting, Leonie....you will be fantastic on this DT! Well done & congrats :)

    ReplyDelete