HOMEBIOGRAPHY RESUMEDESIGN TEAMS FAVE LINKS

Friday, March 8, 2013

Scrap the Boys and Stuck Sketch

Last weekend I was at a Scrapping Retreat in the Dandenongs.
I had a great time scrapping and chatting with a super group of ladies.
It was so nice to catch up with friends and meet new ones.
So I'm here to share some layouts I did on the weekend.

One of the challenges was to do a layout with Purple as the Dominant 
colour.


This one is for the March 1st sketch over at Stuck Sketches

And this is for Scrap the Boys March challenge.
2 Photos 6x4 or smaller 
Chipboard
Washi Tape
Mists/Paints


Think I've included all the criteria
 I've actually got 3 photo's ;)
Chipboard stars
Glitz washi tape (love that new chevron)
and Red paint and Dylusions white linen mist (which is just awesome).
My boys dressed up for book week last year as their heroes.

I have lots more layouts from the weekend I'll be sharing over the coming days.
Thanks for popping by. 
Cheers.
:)

11 comments:

  1. Wonderful layouts Leonie! They all brought a smile to my face which really is the test of a great page!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are so fab Leonie. Loved seeing them in their "creative phase". See you tomorrow....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic work! You really got heaps done! These really are fab! Enjoy your class tomorrow!!! Yippee!!! :D :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. HI I have just come over from Heathers blog and I am a follower but I will put your blog on the side of my blog so I see each new post come up.. really love your work, and I scrolled down and really admire your masters entries.. They are beautifully created.. well done on being a Master, I hope you have a wonderful year!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome layout!!!! Love all the details that you put in :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow!! awesome layouts. LOVE the purple...;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great layout! I love the paint. Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These layouts are freaking awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous layouts Leoni!! I always love your designs and creativity!
    Loving your STB layout, the background is so unique!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love these layouts! A lot of inspiration here!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the mask/template you used on your STB's layout....love the colours. Thanks for playing at STB :)

    ReplyDelete