HOMEBIOGRAPHY RESUMEDESIGN TEAMS FAVE LINKS

Thursday, February 7, 2013

Kaisercraft- BaseCoat and 75cent

Hey all, these are the last two of my Kaisercraft layouts to share with you.
I love the basecoat range it's got to be one of my all time favourites from 
Kaisercraft. I teamed it up with some papers from the class act range just to add some bright colours
to the layout.

I tried to achieve a real grungy/boy/graffiti feel to this layout of my Mum with seven of her eight grandsons.


A speckled affect on these cogs with paint dabbers.

And some graffiti on the brick wall! I printed out a graffiti font and traced out the letters I needed onto
baking paper and then imprinted it onto the cardstock.   Also lots of texture stamps and paint splats on the wall to add to the grungy feel.

And the 75cent range. 
 Lots of pretty images and greeny/blues in this range.




Cheers people catch you next time :)
Leonie.

5 comments:

  1. Fabulous layouts Leonie, I love the first one, love those base papers and the graffiti backgground you added looks fab, and love the speckled cogs!
    Fiona
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you have used the base papers. Especially like the Grannyz Boyz layout.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cool is the graffiti on the wall? So inspiring!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are awesome Leonie. I especially love the grunge look on your first layout, it absolutely ROCKS. Can't wait to dive into my Base Coat too, but I have other things I 'must' do first! Now I just wanna rip into it even more. That title is absolutely perfection. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful work Leonie! Gee love that second layout and great title too!! You rock the Kaiser...

    ReplyDelete