HOMEBIOGRAPHY RESUMEDESIGN TEAMS FAVE LINKS

Thursday, February 21, 2013

APOCD - February Guest DT 2nd Share


Hi, I want to share two layouts I have done with the gorgeous February kit from 

I cut some banner strips and arrow heads from the gorgeous sparkly ribbon in the kit.


Love these Studio Calico wood veneers!
And one of the cherry flairs from the kit.

Now I haven't done this thrifty type of scrapping for a while I used to do it a lot.  
For a time there whenever I liked both sides of a patterned paper I'd scrap on both sides!
So that's what I did with this ledger paper that was in the kit. 

The cool alphabet card and also the wood grain patterned one and bar code are all part of the packaging from the wood veneers.


And a cluster of speech bubbles for my journalling.

There are still a couple of these delicious kits available here
Thanks for much for dropping by.
Cheers. :)

13 comments:

  1. wow, these are both fantastic!! The colours are scrumptious!! Love, love the speech bubble cluster that's so cute! The scatter of sequins - perfect!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous pages, Leonie! I love the colours here. The background masking/misting looks fabulous! What's the leaf/vine template you've used on the first page? Looks great!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Chole thanks for your comment. The stencil I used in the first layout is by Prima. :)

      Delete
    2. Thanks for answering, Leonie :-). It's a gorgeous stencil - I should have guessed it was Prima! LOL

      Delete
  3. Oh these are so FAB Leonie! Rockin this kit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooh Leonie both these are gorgeous. Di xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous projects, love the colors and cute photos

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brilliant! Love your backgrounds and how cool are those wooden thingamagingings!!! I really love your work! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love love both. Gorgeous colours and the masking is perfect in each. The speech bubbles look great. How do you think of using something like that like that....lol.
    And thrifty you. I did it a couple of times when I first started scrapping but if you need to poke a brad through or the ink runs.....

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love both these layouts Leonie!! Wow those papers & colours are awesome and your photos of your DD are so gorgeous!! Love your speech mark journaling in the second...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the modeling paste on the first one and all the paint on the second one!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow Leonie!! fantastic layouts!! love all the masking and misting! fabulous designs!

    ReplyDelete