HOMEBIOGRAPHY RESUMEDESIGN TEAMS FAVE LINKS

Thursday, December 27, 2012

Kaisercraft Ranges

Hello bloggers. I hope you all had a lovely Christmas.

Here are some Layouts I did for KaiserCraft back in October.
I can Share them now that these ranges have been released.

Forget-Me-Not Range



Secret Admirer Range. Such pretty papers.



Tropicana Range. This was my favourite!


I'll share the next lot of layouts I did with Kaisercraft papers in January.
Thanks for stopping by. 
Cheers, Leonie.







6 comments:

  1. These are amazing Leonie. I did some DT work with the last 2 ranges as well and I adore what you did with the Tropicana one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you did a fantastic job with these 3 lines from Kaisercraft!! love the layouts!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous Leonie. You have used that beach paper just perfectly. I would never have known what to do with it. It's beautiful paper but I would have backed away very slowly.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love them all! Wonderful papers and awesome layouts!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. More beautiful pages! Great job Leonie!!

    ReplyDelete