HOMEBIOGRAPHY RESUMEDESIGN TEAMS FAVE LINKS

Sunday, October 7, 2012

SUYS sketch and Amy Tangerine papers.


This is my sample for the October Challenge at Show Us Your Stuff.
The beautiful bright Amy Tangerine papers from the sketchbook range went perfectly 
with this photo.

Marelle at SUYS asked me to design a sketch for the October challenge
This is what I came up with.
   

The Chipboard frame is from 2Crafty as is the bird cage and the circles which i've covered with washi.

I'd love it if you could give my sketch a go during October.
Link up your entry over here

14 comments:

  1. Love the sketch and I actually used it this weekend to join in your challenge. Love the brights and your circles. You have used the paper beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jas, cool can't wait to see your layout!

      Delete
  2. Oh, How I love your bright colors, and doodling. You are so creative

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love love this layout!!! The circles are fab :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is amazing Leonie. Love the LO.

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous sketch and layout hun... I have added it to my list
    D xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is amazing leonie!! I hope to give it a go :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic!!! I love your layout! The sketch is great too! I hope to play along if I have the time!!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic layout & great design too. Fab colour palette, so summery. Love it.
    Cheers Di xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazing page, one of my favs of yours!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I’m all into circles at the moment – which means that I LOVE THIS! Your design is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So beautiful Leonie!! Love the sketch with the circles and the layout is great. That paper collection was made for you :)

    ReplyDelete