HOMEBIOGRAPHY RESUMEDESIGN TEAMS FAVE LINKS

Thursday, September 6, 2012

Kraft It Up - September

Kraft It Up September Challenge
is this colour palette. 


This is my sample.


Do you like the chipboard vine? They're called Heidi's Vines from 2Crafty.
I painted them white and doodled in black for some detail.


Here's a close-up of my background. The Kraft base has printed chevrons on it, 
then i've stamped with gesso and inks.


Hope you can join in our September challenge, head over to the blog for 
inspiring layouts from the rest of our design team.
Cheers. :)


8 comments:

  1. I love this page and all its details! A wonderful way to work with the challenge colors! The doodling on the chipboards are awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So much to look at on this page, Leonie...I love what you've done with the background & the 2crafty chippie pieces!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you've used these colours Leonie and the title is so fun! Gorgeous page. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous Leonie - love that vine and what you have done with it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great layered page Leonie, I like what you did with the vines and background.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loooove your background Leonie, you do the best backgrounds & I also love how you have doodled on your chipboard leaves too. Fabulous layout as always. Cheers Di xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great page. Your background is just fabulous. How many layers in there?
    Great pics and love how you used the frame over the photo.

    ReplyDelete