HOMEBIOGRAPHY RESUMEDESIGN TEAMS FAVE LINKS

Saturday, September 8, 2012

Guest Designer - Stuck Sketches



Hello and welcome to my blog.

Sara from Stuck Sketches asked me if I would like to 
be a Guest Designer on the Stuck Sketches challenge blog for the month of September.
Thanks so much Sara I've said it plenty of times 
before, sketches are my favourite type of challenge.
So easy to use as inspiration and then turn it into your own creation.

So here's my sample for the September 1st sketch

And this is the September 1st sketch.

Head over to the blog to link up your version of this sketch and to see 
all the Design Teams' versions.
Hope you can play along at Stuck this month.
Cheers. :)

6 comments:

  1. Love you interpretation of the sketch!! And the photo is awesome!! Have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving your pic, will have to hunt out some bigger pics, don't usually print that big will be good to try something different. Love your LO it's gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gee I love this. That photo is just so so gorgeous and you used the sketch beautifully in the end. Hope H liked it too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, amazing Leonie!! I think this has to be a new fav xox

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhhh, this is stunning Leonie!! Love that gorgeous pic of your boy and the layout is just perfect! xx

    ReplyDelete