HOMEBIOGRAPHY RESUMEDESIGN TEAMS FAVE LINKS

Thursday, April 5, 2012

Perfect Little Imperfections

My first with the April -'A Piece of Cake Designs Kit'.
What a gorgeous kit can't wait to scrap more pages with it.

My Eldest boy showing some self-image concerns
to me a while ago. He doesn't like the moles he has on his face
I called it 'Perfect Little Imperfections'.
Of course as his Mum I think he has a gorgeous face.  


I based this layout on the sketch for April at Anna's Craft Cupboard



And speaking of imperfections a couple of layouts I've done recently that to me
aren't my best scrapping for one reason or another but at least it's two more stories i've documented. 
I wasn't going to post them but what the heck here they are.-


and this one 


Happy Easter to you. 
Have a Blessed weekend.
Cheers.

8 comments:

  1. I love your lo leonie with the April kit so AWESOME!!!! And I like your 2 bottom lo's you were'nt going to post funny how we critisize our own work isn't it!!!lol cheers

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think they are all fab Leonie. I have a couple that have not made it to my blog too. I think I need to pull them apart and start again....
    Great misting and backgrounds on all three.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all of them! Can’t see way you aren’t. The white “paint” on the first one is GORGEOUS! What do you use? xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Leonie thanks for your lovely comment on my blog for the OUAS hop. I' m so gkad as I got to pop in here. I adore that first sweet, poignant page. My son has some marks and a scar on his face too. So important to scrap those moments and feelings. I think your fella is gorgeous and cheeky.
    Love you los.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are really stunning, Leonie! Your first layout is an absolute stunner and your second layout is super fun and I think it's totally awesome! One of my faves! Seriously! I really like the third too - all your work is great, Leonie! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love them Leonie! A bit of a tall order to expect all our work to look absolutely out of this world - I also post some of mine that to me aren't the best but usually the thing we don't like about them goes by totally unnoticed to others!! ADORE your first layout - everything about it - the stash - the photo - the misting - all those layers are freakin' awesome...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful work Leonie and your little boy is just gorgeous just the way he is :))xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW Leoni gorgeous creations.. ADORE the striking colours in the 1st two and the soft girliness in your 3rd LO!! Your misting and masking work is amazing!! :))

    ReplyDelete