HOMEBIOGRAPHY RESUMEDESIGN TEAMS FAVE LINKS

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Savvy Cybercrop

This past week-end there was a Cybercrop at Scrapbook Savvy.
so I decided to take part
I used some really pretty Echo Park papers 'Victoria Gardens' that I've had 
for a while. So I used these for all but one of the challenges.
I also used some pictures of my daughter 
taken in July in my Mum's garden.
There must be something special about a grandparents garden, 
there are always such wonderful places to explore and discover. 
I remember playing and having grand adventures in my own grandparents
garden.
This first one is Sara's sketch, with the extra 
criteria to used patterned paper as a base.


The second challenge is set by Renee and the criteria was
simply to use dots somewhere on your 
layout.
I used some polka dot paper and added
some larger dots with a Heidi Swapp mask and some white paint.
I have some hidden journalling on here about the story behind all
the initials carved into this tree.


Anthea's challenge was to include, distressing, paint/mist and layering.
I layered the journal cards under these photos and used a  
crafters workshop stencil and pink mist to 
create the background. 


This last one isn't actually for the cyber crop but it's for 
Kerryns monthly manufacturer challenge which for October
is crate paper. 


I have one challenge left to do, the scraplift which is sitting on my desk almost finished.
So I'm off here now to go finish it off. :)
cheers.

4 comments:

  1. Wow, wow, wow Leonie! You have been scrapping up an absolute storm!! I so loooooove Victoria Gardens and need to get my A into G and use the rest of it up. Your layouts are just fabulous girl - and so many of them - I am seriously impressed! Your misting is fabbo too - makes me want that CW stencil!! And BTW I am in printer heaven - has been whirring away ever since it came back yesterday! (printing me some new photos....)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are just beautiful Leonie and how gorgeous to have a girl to play in a magical garden. I love the idea of the name tree, what a great "keepsake". Fabulous work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. outstanding artwork ... absolutely love these ... hugz x

    ReplyDelete
  4. These layouts are so adorable! Love the way you used those Victoria Gardens papers!!!

    ReplyDelete