HOMEBIOGRAPHY RESUMEDESIGN TEAMS FAVE LINKS

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Screen to scrap & 123

Screen to Scrap is a challenge blog that i've never tried ...
until now!!!
 Aprils inspiration is this movie poster
with 3 extra criteria
For an extra 6 bonus points :)
1) A 'Rain' related title = 1 pt
2) An umbrella/s = 2 pt
3) Lets do it in 3's (3 pics, 3 embellies, 3 pp's etc...) = 3 pts
Here's my take on the challenge

And here is my April 123 Challenge
*Lime green
*the word 'really'
and *fabric
i used calico as my fabric that i misted with a mix of blue and yellow mist to come up with
a splotchy lime green colour.
Then i hand stitched it with running stitch to make a border.

Cheers Leonie. x

1 comment:

  1. Fabbo. More gorgeous LOs and I just love seeing how everyone has used Really in their title.
    I am in the middle of my attempt at She Art. I will sign up but I just had to play. Love it. Not my normal colors but coming together ok. I will have to get your opinion when I finish...be nice though.....lol.

    ReplyDelete