HOMEBIOGRAPHY RESUMEDESIGN TEAMS FAVE LINKS

Thursday, April 21, 2011

MME blog Challenge #22


Whoops i nearly forgot to post this Layout i did last weekend!!!
This Challenge is based on the sketch below using MME products.
Well i went through my stash and didn't realise just how much MME
stuff i had and i'm not usually one to mix collections
but i'm pretty happy with how easily these
different papers came together.
I used papers from the Breaking Free, Quite Contrary, Fine and Dandy & So Sophie ranges.

Along with the sketch the added theme was 'April Showers'.
I used some pictures of my DD with her little umbrella or Brolly
as we call it. Any chance she gets, the slightest hint of rain
and out comes the Brolly. She twirls and swings it about
having a just the most fun!


                                              MME_blog_2011Sketch_L04
Happy Easter!

2 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Leonie! Love how you've mixed up the different paper ranges. The banners are awesome and how cute are those birdies.
    Hope you have a great Easter break. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this and yes, I must pull that paper out of my stash and finally use it.
    Just love those pics and the banner looks awesome.

    ReplyDelete