HOMEBIOGRAPHY RESUMEDESIGN TEAMS FAVE LINKS

Monday, April 25, 2011


I've been taking part in Christy Tomlinson's
She Art Workshop. My goodness what a talented
lady she is, and so much fun to learn from. 
It's so much fun leaning new techniques!
Learning how to create something completely
different to my usual scrapbooking, as much as I love it.

I'm just learning to love something new and fun and funky!

This is the first canvas i completed a week ago.
and i have my second canvas finished aswell, just waiting for the
last coat of ModPodge to dry.

TFL. Leonie.

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous creation Leoni.. love all the beautiful technique and your colours!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! It looks awesome Leonie. Great techniques and beautiful colours used! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so glad you posted this as I had totally forgotten how gorgeous it was. You were certainly my inspiration to give it a go and now, I cannot wait to do the next.
    I actually did a LO since and it just isn't right. It looks too "nice". I just want messy and colorful and layerd and textured now.
    What have we begun????? I blame you....hehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fantastic Leonie!!! What an awesome work of art! WTG!!! :D

    ReplyDelete