HOMEBIOGRAPHY RESUMEDESIGN TEAMS FAVE LINKS

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Get Picky inspiration


I think I'm getting low on the Emma's Shoppe by Crate Paper :(
What a gorgeous range it's been. I've really
enjoyed creating with it!
This is for the Inspiration Challenge at Get Picky for April.

This is the inspiration. I drew mainly on the burst of yellow colour and
the scattering of butterflies.

Cheers and TFL. xx

Oops nearly forgot it's Cybercrop night tomorrow at Chat with Charm.


see you there!

3 comments:

  1. This looks lovely Leonie and the little girl matches perfectly with those pics. The red butterflies set it off beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your layout is so pretty Leonie :) I love the contrast of those red butterflies and those gorgeous pics too! Thanks so much for sharing it with us at Get Picky!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Emma's Shoppe is simply beautiful and so is your layout - thank you so much for joining in at Get Picky :)

    ReplyDelete