HOMEBIOGRAPHY RESUMEDESIGN TEAMS FAVE LINKS

Monday, June 14, 2010

been scrapping :)

Created this LO for the 'write now' challenge at Bons criteria were to create a LO with a photo of yourself more than 5yo and journal about things that will happen in your life. Use a non-scrappy item, stamp with paint, free hand cut paper and label stickers
These cluds were my non-scrappy item (some hyperfix) a sticky gauze dressing. And the cute little bluebirds were stamped with paint. Love them, think they look so cute.
I used some photo's of me at about 3 years of age, standing under a blossom tree in our front yard with a lovely camelia flower clutched in my hands. I think i remember those patent leather sandles i have on in the photo. I wore them to bed the day Mum bought them for me, hehehe!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment