HOMEBIOGRAPHY RESUMEDESIGN TEAMS FAVE LINKS

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

at last...found some time

Finally found some time to scrap!
Have been doing this LO for about a week.
hate scrapping like this but just been so busy
i've only been able to do a bit here and there.




Everything except the flowers are from Bons june girl kit.
which is just awesome btw!


I often struggle at finding meaningful journalling, but
occaisionally i come up trumps!
I guess this LO was one of those times
Very happy with this one:)

xx
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. Leonie love your new blog honey!!
    and of course I always love your piccies and your scrapping
    the pics of Maggie are sooooo cute

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your layouts here, Leonie! Welcome to blogging! I've only been blogging since mid Jan so I'm a "Freshie" still! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a beautiful page it is too Leonie :) Love what you've done with the kit :)

    xoxo Charmane

    ReplyDelete